If you are planning to apply to Bind 4.0’s 2018 edition, you should read these tips carefully in order to increase the chances of being selected. We know it’s a long form but if you follow these advices, you will have a higher rate of success.
1. Look at the videos of our partners, as it’s them who will do the final matching. It’s very important to know what they need and what challenges they suggest in order to adapt your video and application. Be aware that we have several new partners this year, including those in the health tech industry.
2. Explain with as many details as posible what your startup is doing and what results you plan to obtain in the near future. Try to match those results with the needs of your favorite industrial partners.
3. Explain how your startup is different than other startups working in the same field. Apply those differences to whatever you are offering to the partners you are selecting in the form. Remember you can select as many as 3 partners.
4. Explain what type of help your startup needs in order to grow and be accelerated. Our mentors and partners are willing to help you and in the selection process they will be looking at how you can help them and how they can complement you.
5. Create a video. It can be as simple as the CTO showing your technical skills by describing how you have solved a certain need. We advise to use the video to explain one project/product, not the whole catalogue of your startup. It’s better to be clear and specific with one solution than to show too many things.
Here are some very good examples of videos from last year’s selected startups:
If you have already applied and want to change what you included, you can just drop us an email anytime.